BeautyAddict NYC: TODAY! Saks Hosts Day of Beauty with Top Magazine Editors to Benefit the Look Good Feel Better Foundation
How would you like to have the beauty director of Vogue magazine give you a one-on-one consultation about your beauty routine? Sure! Or maybe you are more of a Town & Country gal who would like Jamie Rosen to offer advice on the perfect anti-aging treatment that is right for you? All this is possible today at Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC.
The mothership of beauty departments is playing host to the 25th anniversary celebration of the Look Good Feel Better organization to benefit women fighting cancer. Starting at Noon until 7 PM this evening, 25 beauty editors will be paired with 25 beauty brands for a day of one-on-one consultations. For a $30 donation to the Look Good Feel Better organization, participants will have a 20-minute session with an editor alongside a beauty brand to discuss trends, style and beauty guidance and receive a mini service and free gift. Additionally, 10 percent of sales by participating brands that day will be donated to Look Good Feel Better. [Insert squeal of excitement!]
Look Good Feel Better offers free cosmetics, styling workshops and support to people living with cancer to help ease the emotional trauma of the disease. Since its debut 25 years ago, it has served more than 900,000 people with cancer in the U.S. and more than 1.5 million around the world, according to the organization.
Last year’s event generated almost $95,000 for Look Good Feel Better – ladies, let’s do our part and head over to Saks today!
Click here to book your consultation!
Thanks to WWD, here is the full list of magazines and beauty editors:
· Jenny Bailly, deputy beauty director, and Sophia Panych, beauty editor, Allure, with Dior
· Jessica Matlin, deputy beauty editor, Cosmopolitan, with Dolce & Gabbana
· Sydney Wasserman, market editor, DuJour, with Clé de Peau Beauté
· Emily Dougherty, beauty and fitness director, Elle, with Armani
· Pamela Edwards-Christiani, beauty director, Essence, with Nars
· Abbie Kozolchyk, beauty editor, Every Day With Rachael Ray, with Trish McEvoy
· Heather Muir, beauty director, Fitness, with Clarins
· Ying Chu, beauty director; Simone Kitchens deputy beauty editor, and Maureen Choi, senior beauty editor, Glamour, with Estée Lauder
· Alexandra Parnass, beauty director, Harper’s Bazaar, with Tom Ford
· Angelique Serrano and Kahlana Barfield, beauty directors, InStyle, with Lancôme
· Jean Godfrey-June, beauty director, Lucky, with Kiehl’s
· Genevieve Monsma, beauty director, More, with Bobbi Brown
· Elise Minton, executive beauty editor, New Beauty, with Cellcosmet
· Kathleen Hou, beauty editor, New York Magazine/TheCut, with Shiseido
· Valerie Monroe, beauty director, O, The Oprah Magazine, with La Mer
· Holly Carter, beauty director, People Stylewatch, with SK-II
· Victoria Kirby, beauty director, Redbook, with Clinique
· Megan McIntyre, beauty director, Refinery29, with Burberry
· Elaine D’Farley, beauty director, Self, with Laura Mercier
· Cheryl Kramer Kaye, executive beauty director, Shape, with Sisley
· Jamie Rosen, beauty director, Town & Country, with La Prairie
· Gwen Flamberg, beauty director, Us Weekly, with RéVive
· SunHee Grinnell, beauty director, Vanity Fair, with Chanel
· Sarah Brown, beauty director; Laura Regensdorf, beauty writer, and Arden Fanning, beauty assistant, Vogue, with Yves Saint Laurent
· Jane Larkworthy, beauty director, and Katie Becker, beauty editor, W, with Guerlain